Sunday, July 14, 2019

Fredo Corleone Im Smart not Dumb






Fredo Corleone


"I know how to run things ! I'm Smart ! Not Dumb, like everyone says."


"I'm your older brother! I was Stepped Over!"






FREDO ANSWERS to MICHAEL

FREDO and MICHAEL CORLEONE

Played by Actors JOHN CAZALE and AL PACINO

In Mario Puzo / Francis Ford Coppola 's

The GODFATHER





"Fredo, you're nothing to me. I don't want you in my house. I don't want to see you around the Hotels. When you go to see our Mother, I want to know a day before, so I won't be there."


AL PACINO as MICHAEL CORLEONE







LEARN HOW to MAKE

CLEMENZA'S GODFATHER SUNDAY SAUCE




.





"He's BANGING COCKTAIL WAITRESSES 2 at a Time!"

"The Players couldn't get a Drink at the Tables!"











"SICILIAN RECIPES

From CORLEONE SICILY




.





No comments:

Post a Comment