Sunday, March 21, 2021

NYC Italian Restaurants John Gotti Ate at

 



JOHN GOTTI (walking out the door)

And his brother Peter Gotti (far left)

Sammy "The Bull" Gravano (3rd from Left)

And other Associates outside of The RAVENITE SOCIAL CLUB

247 MULBERRY STREET

LITTLE ITALY

NEW YORK, NY





Il FORNAIO

ITALIAN RESTAURANT

MULBERRY STREET

LITTLE ITALY

NEW YORK






Il FORNAIO

Mulberry Street

LITTLE ITALY

NEW YORK NY


I think Il FORNAIO opened around 1985 or so, cant't quite remember exactly. Back then,
Little Italy stille had good restaurants like : Benito I and Benito II, Angelo's, Umberto's Clam House
where Crazy Joe Gallo was "Whacked" and Taoramina where one night I was eating with my then girlfriend Riki, when apparently John Gotti and his Crew were eating because as I was eating some
Braciole, I looked up and saw right in front of me John Gotti and his boys walking out of the back room and out of the restaurant and on to Mulberry Street and across the street to The Ravenite Social Club
at 247 Mulberry Street in New York's Little Italy, then still partially an Italian Neighborhood (not anymore). This was not the first time that I'd be eating in an Italian Restaurant in Little Italy and I'd be eating there the same time as one
of the Worlds most notorious Mob Bosses John Gotti and his brother Peter Gotti and Sammy "The Bull Gravano" were having dinner at the restaurants as well.

No the first time I encountered "The Teflon Don" John Gotti eating at the same same restaurant and at the same time I was having dinner was a about 2 years before at my favorite
place to eat Spaghetti and Meatballs, at Il Fornaio on Mulberry Street.







SUNDAY SAUCE

WHEN ITALIAN AMERICANS COOK

WHEN JOHNNYBOY EATS

BRACIOLE MEATBALLS and More ... 



"WHEN JOHNNYBOY EATS"





No comments:

Post a Comment